Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Its a year since Mum Posted

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here it is the first part of a glorious new year, and I'm sitting here paiently awaiting Mums first Post of 2006...La De Da de Da... Yep any time now I expect to see her smiling face enter that door and lay down a post filled with wisdom and cause us all to go Mmmm.

    Yep, I'm gonna pull up a seat and wait... Ohh, I better knock down a few cobwebs to...There seems to be a bit o' dust, Oh well I'll get it too, since I'm just waiting... Anyone know where the mop & bucket is kept?...Yep, I sure do miss her, I hope her & Pethead had a good Christmas... Where are the trashbags...Waiting, <font size="3">waiting</font>, <font size="2">waiting</font>, <font size="1">waiting</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pulling up a chair..."hey Rog, do you think she will bring a fire exstinguisher with her?" Hurry up Mum the lounge has gone to hell....

  3. #3
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Brings hot chocolate for everyone while we sit and wait and talk and watch Roger clean this place [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NoClouds, Shhhh I don't want my wife to find out I know how to clean or she'll make me start doing housework at home too [img]wink.gif[/img]

    RoGEr

  5. #5
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    No worries my friend, I can keep my mouth shut
    *bites my tongue*lol

    Sprays Vanilla smelling airfreshener. How you like?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think vanilla is about my favorite flavor, How didja know. I'm sure Mum will like it too, as soon as she can hijack a computer for a few....LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello & greetings everyone, Here it is the first Saturday of the new year and the Sun is shining and...Well its a fabulous day.

    I thought I would pass along a pass along from Mum, via Miz Pez, it goes sumptin like this:
    BTW...Mum says hello. She is hankering to get to a pc. my sister has no computer so she is outta luck. And she wanted me to remind you guys to please please please post at Sonic so it wont be closed down.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We ain't gonna let ya down Mum, Your Sonic lounge will still
    be here (as long as we can firemankeep the flames under control)

    Hope to hear from ya soon.

    rogEr the Lounge lizard [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *sprays water on rOgEr's head to cool him off*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just checkin in and cleaning up a bit...WOO HOO MUMMY...where are you??? We miss you...Haven't you ever heard of the library??? They have PC's there you can use...


    Aw who am I kiddin like she can hear me right???
    MUM MUMM MUMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brrrr, that water was cold NoClouds [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sis is right Mum, most librarys have computers with free internet access. They may limit your time I believe our local library has a 1 hour time limit unless no one else wants to use it.

    Just wanted to again mention that you are in my thoughts and I really miss your posts. Take care of yourself. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •